Our Certified Application Counselors are here to assist you in applying for and enrolling in Health Insurance including Medicaid (TennCare), Medicare and Marketplace Insurance (Obamacare).
Why is having access to health insurance important?
Medical treatment costs continue to increase. The Affordable Care Act is designed to help the consumer get affordable insurance regardless of pre-existing conditions. Insurance plans offered must fit the individual’s need. Without health insurance, you may be unable to afford services and procedures necessary to improve your quality of life.
Services Our Counselors Offer
- Education about The Affordable Care Act.
- Assistance in establishing eligibility.
- Preparation of applications through the Marketplace.
- Renewal of health insurance through the Marketplace.
(Covered under the Affordable Care Act)
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Diabetic Screenings
- Cholesterol Screenings
- Physical Examination/Wellness
All services provided by our counselors are free of charge, and confidentiality is guaranteed.
Outreach & Enrollment Staff
Last Updated on June 7, 2021.