Chief EXECUTIVE Officer Opening
Rural Medical Services, Inc., an FQHC and Section 330 Community Health Center serving over 9,000 patients in East Tennessee, seeks a passionate, experienced healthcare leader to serve as its next Chief Executive Officer. The successful candidate will demonstrate both a unique appreciation for our history, mission, and values, and a capacity to ensure our longevity by becoming a true market competitor in healthcare. Additional characteristics we believe the next CEO will exemplify include:
- Strong understanding of, and empathy with, the healthcare needs of financially and socially vulnerable patient populations;
- Notable experience with networking at the local, state, and federal level regarding healthcare concerns;
- Comprehensive knowledge of various funding sources (e.g.; private donations; local, state, and federal funds) and a track record of success in securing funds;
- A leadership style that listens first, and communicates with openness and transparency;
- An ability to empower and hold accountable a strong team of C-suite executives, site managers, nurses, providers, and staff members; and
- The dexterity to be a visionary, while remaining grounded in organizational reality.
If you fit our leadership profile, we encourage you to review the full job description below and to submit a letter of interest, resume, and the names & contact information for three references to the contact listed below. Candidate materials will be accepted until the end of business of August 14, 2020.
Email materials to:
Chief Human Resource Officer
or apply below
Rural Medical Services, Inc. complies with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices on the basis of citizenship, race, color, religion, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, disability, or veteran status. No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. Applications will be kept on file for 90 days.